4.18.2013

Drs. Jones and Strausbaugh-Hutchinson chosen as AdPR top teachers

Kirsten Strausbaugh-Hutchinson and Betty Jones, senior lecturers in the Department of Advertising and Public Relations, were recently chosen as the AdPR Top Teachers of the Year. The award is given annually to recognize exceptional AdPR faculty. 

Kirsten Strausbaugh-Hutchinson

In addition to teaching, Dr. Strausbaugh-Hutchinson is the advisor to UGA AdClub, and teaches the advertising strategy and campaigns courses."I'm so honored to receive this award. I thank my colleagues for their support and my students for all of their hard work and commitment to the learning mission," she said. "It's amazing what they're able to create when they apply all of their combined classroom knowledge. And for that, I'm very proud of them."
Betty Jones

Dr. Betty Jones serves as the advisor to UGA PRSSA, and teaches graphic communication, PR communication and oversees the advertising/public relations graphic laboratory.
"I am honored to be chosen once again as the PR Teacher of the Year," Jones said. " I have amazing students and wonderfully supportive colleagues, all of whom contribute to my success as a teacher."

No comments: