AdPR alumni well represented in UGA's "40 Under 40"
Several Grady AdPR alumni were selected for UGA's "40 Under 40" class of 2012. The 40 under 40 is a distinction given by the Alumni Association to prominent graduates who have impacted "business, leadership, community, educational and/or philanthropic endeavors." Grady College was well represented with nine alumni total recognized on this year's list.
This year's AdPR alumni include:
- Peter Dale, ABJ ' 99, Public Relations; executive chef at The National Restaurant;
- Jehan Y. El-Jourbagy, ABJ '00, Public Relations; executive director and former partner of Jasper Co. Mentor Program/ Haygood, Lynch, Harris, Melton & Watson, LLP;
- Vivian Greentree, ABJ '00, Public Relations; director of research and public policy at Blue Star Families;
- Lorraine Hawley, ABJ '98, Advertising; director of international government relations at Archer Daniels Midland Company;
- Mike Martin, ABJ '95, Advertising; owner and creative director of Skylab-B.
"Being named to the UGA Alumni Association's 40 Under 40 is an incredible honor. The education I received at Grady College definitely laid the foundation for my career," said Mike Martin. " What makes Grady so special to me is how my professors view my successes as their successes. They have a genuine vested interest in the professional accomplishments of their students that lasts a lifetime. This is a testament to their passion and dedication to all of their students. Go Dawgs."