5.08.2014

AdPR student to receive first ABAC Mentorship Award

Advertising student Cara Felleman
Congratulations to advertising student Cara Felleman, who will be the first recipient of the ABAC mentorship award.


ABAC (Atlanta Broadcast Advertising Club) created the $25,000 scholarship to support a student actively involved in the ABAC/AdPR mentoring program. For the last two years, over 80 AdPR students have been mentored by ABAC members. Felleman was awarded at this year’s Ad Club banquet and appreciates the honor:


“I had a great experience with the program this past year. I was lucky enough to have the president of the ABAC program, Sean Jones, as my mentor. Sean was a great mentor as he was always willing to help me in any way possible whether that meant meeting for lunch to discuss my future, editing my resume or introducing me to professionals to help kick start my career.The program itself was great for networking as ABAC hosted various events throughout the year, which allowed me to meet professionals in the advertising and broadcast fields.”

Felleman will graduate this May and is currently interviewing with advertising agencies in New York City. She plans to move to there in June to pursue her career in advertising.

No comments: